In just 2 years, Sosuite has created over a hundred beautiful spaces built for travel and living. Each Sosuite is designed to reflect the vibe of the neighborhood it finds itself in. Whether a guest's stay is two days, two months, in a studio or a three-bedroom, Sosuite ensures a unique yet consistent experience.
Today, Sosuite has over 100 properties in Philadelphia, with plans to expand to more than 400 units in 3 new markets in the next 12 months.
This is where you come in.
As Head of Real Estate, you are joining a profitable hospitality business where every single deal is cash flow positive from lease or management agreement commencement. Your mandate is to find apart-hotel and hotel deals where Sosuite's in-house operations can create value for both Sosuite and real-estate owners. You will drive growth both in Philadelphia and in new markets, identifying management agreements and lease opportunities, and managing renewals for existing properties in Sosuite's portfolio.
While Sosuite is Philadelphia-based, you must be comfortable traveling to other cities to expand Sosuite's presence in new markets.
YOUR FUTURE CLOSE COLLABORATORS:
- You will work alongside the CEO to take those leads through signed management agreements or leases
- You will collaborate closely with the Senior Operations Manager Carl Haggard and the local operations team to develop and implement a growth acquisition plan
AT SOSUITE, YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Sell Sosuite to developers and real estate owners to add to the Sosuite portfolio as many suitable units as possible
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, structure, underwrite, and close new real estate opportunities that are favorable to Sosuite
- Develop a network of local real estate agents and broker partners to drive the deal pipeline
- Manage relationships with owners and property developers including ongoing correspondence
- Increase Sosuite's profitability by educating local companies on the benefits of having their employees stay at Sosuites
- Collaborate with developers that are purpose-building projects for Sosuite, taking into account property upkeep, housekeeping, & more
- Become a subject matter expert in local hotel & short-term rental regulations and building code
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- You're scrappy! Through our lean in-house operations, Sosuite turns every single signed real-estate opportunity into profitable ventures; we value our short term goals and long-term vision equally
- You’re a recognized and well-established real estate professional in multiple North American markets
- Some experience of hospitality is essential, however, experience with a range of asset classes (residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality) would be ideal
- You have a high level of fluency in all areas of commercial real estate, including RE development - equity structures, financing considerations, construction, lease-up, and exit
- You’re an accomplished salesperson: you’ve mastered the art of presenting a value proposition and handling objections while inspiring trust
- You’ve built a powerful real estate network. You can find your way to developers around the country and can leverage your Rolodex
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Very Competitive Annual Salary in addition to Per-Deal Commissions & Incentives
- Quarterly team events
- Annual free nights at Sosuites & discounts for friends & family
- Health Insurance
- 401K with 100% match on first 3%
- Generous PTO policy
Sosuite is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected classes.